Tuesday, November 17, 2009

They don't call new jersey the garden state for nothing. one of the richest and grows the best veggies in the

the world, bar none. try a jersey tomato or jersey white corn. do you beleive this??

They don't call new jersey the garden state for nothing. one of the richest and grows the best veggies in the
I absolutely do. I have been living in NJ for 20 years and you're so right, nothing beats the farm-fresh tomatoes!





Have you gone down to Delicious Orchards in Colts Neck? If not you should go! This is the perfect time of year. Their cherry pies are unbeatable.





http://www.deliciousorchardsnj.com/
Reply:I am so glad to have seen this question!


I live in Colorado and have traveled throughout the United States and abroad.


In my 50's I finally visited New Jersey and what a treat


The Jersey tomato just cannot be beat. The smell, texture and taste are just heaven. I am a Vegan and have never tasted veggies as good as New Jersey, ESPECIALLY the tomato.


No comments:

Post a Comment