Saturday, November 19, 2011

Garden State Parkway - toll booths from Tappen Zee to I-95?

Help me, if my memory serves me correctly - its been a while since I have traveled the GSP - how many toll booths are there from Tappen Zee to I-95 and the cost of the toll - is it one way or round trip?





Leaving soon for Florida - already have the other states in route of travel.

Garden State Parkway - toll booths from Tappen Zee to I-95?
3 tollbooths going SB once you leave I-87 - $1.75 total.


3 tollbooths going NB - $1.75 total.





There used to be 4 in each direction but one was eliminated when the GSP became part of the Turnpike.
Reply:$87 one way


3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, thanks for the share. Also, check this out if you are looking for professional website or logo design services:


    Buy Logo



    ReplyDelete
  2. First I want to tell you Thank you for sharing it with us.
    I am really Happy and impressed to see this blog!
    law essay writing help

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel satisfied about your share. It's very helpful for me and I am so happy to see your blog. Thank you for sharing it with us. If you are looking law dissertation help ​Then Visit our site we are giving you 5O& off.

    ReplyDelete