Saturday, November 19, 2011

Garden State Parkway - toll booths from Tappen Zee to I-95?

Help me, if my memory serves me correctly - its been a while since I have traveled the GSP - how many toll booths are there from Tappen Zee to I-95 and the cost of the toll - is it one way or round trip?





Leaving soon for Florida - already have the other states in route of travel.

Garden State Parkway - toll booths from Tappen Zee to I-95?
Coming into NJ from the Tappan Zee/I-287, there are 2 southbound toll plazas before you reach Exit 129, total cost $1.05. At Exit 129, change to the NJ Turnpike/I-95. From there going on the Turnpike all the way to the end (Delaware Memorial Bridge), the toll is $3.40 (toll booths are placed at exits not the middle of the roadway).


No comments:

Post a Comment