Saturday, May 22, 2010

On average how many salads are served at Olive Garden in one day?

I'm guessing there are about 50 - 75 tables in the Olive Garden we were in last night. It is located in State College PA. I was just curious if anyone could tell me how many salads are served a day on average. My guess was if every table gets a salad at lunch and dinner that's roughly 150. But I know most tables get more than one and of course you have the people who eat between dinner and supper. AND there are people moving through there all day long. I'm thinking roughly 500 or more but I wondered if anyone could really give me a real answer. I figured they have just one or two people who are just there to make salads. Thanks!!

On average how many salads are served at Olive Garden in one day?
One per person and I would say 1 out of every 10 people don't eat a salad. I think on a Fri or Sat I would think I would Be about 300
Reply:OUR OLIVE GARDEN JUST SITS A BIG BOWL OF SALAD ON THE TABLE FOR EVERYONE, SALAD IS SERVED WITH EVERY MEAL AT EVERY TABLE WITH FREE REFILLS ON IT.

skates

No comments:

Post a Comment