Saturday, May 22, 2010

How much paperwork is there in using custom motorcycles?

have you ever seen the movie garden state where he uses a motorcycle attached with a sideseater? I think its kinda cool and im curious if it will be legal if I try and drive something like that on public roads.





with all these gas prices especially... i think it would be a fun idea, I know phillipines has been doing it for years

How much paperwork is there in using custom motorcycles?
A bunch of paperwork is involved like anything that involves the government. IF you want to drive a custom built motorcycle that does not have a title then your going to have to get it inspected through the D.M.V. for road worthiness, I am pretty sure that you will need an inspection from a certified mechanic as to the mechanical portion of the bike as well. I went through this in Arizona with a salvage bike that I wanted to have the "salvage" portion removed from the title. It was a hassle and I probably would not want to do it again.
Reply:Are you calling a sidecar custom or a bike you built yourself


You can get a sidecar for most Major bikes no biggie but if a custom "Bike" an act of congress in some states


No comments:

Post a Comment